1. Choose the Car: Every couple is unique, just like cars! When it comes to a wedding, the standard options are luxury, modern, and classic. Choose a vehicle that fits the wedding theme and the couple’s taste.
2. Budget: Organizing a wedding is expensive. From the decorations to food, there are countless factors to consider. Therefore, it’s necessary to discuss the budget in advance. Each style of the car comes with a different price tag, so conduct thorough research of all the available options.
3. Total Time: Typically, a wedding car rental is available for three hours. And each additional hour will cost extra. Look into the various packages provided by the company.
4. More than one: Sometimes, companies offer a discount when you book more than one car. If that’s the case, then your family and friends are in for a sweet ride!
5. Additional Car Decorations: It’s common to see ribbons and flowers placed across bridal cars. In most cases, such decorations are done by wedding planners. If you are planning to get decorations, inform and take permission in advance to avoid future complications.
6. Who’s Behind the Wheel: It’s best to hire chauffeur service while renting a car. Chauffeurs are trained professionals who will ensure your drive will be as smooth as possible.
Considering these factors will help you choose the best from the bunch. If you are looking for the best Dubai car hire, then contact Ahdab International Luxury Transport. With over ten years of experience in the industry, we guarantee you the best experience. Our limousine service, combined with exceptional chauffeur assistance, will certainly elevate your wedding to a whole new level.