6 Reasons to Rent a Car
Why rent a car? There are so many reasons to head over to your favorite rental car services' websites or local branch that we made a list for you.
1. End Your Wedding with a Bang
You've probably seen the scenes in movies where a newly wedded couple rides off to their honeymoon in a fantastic vehicle. You can do that too, no matter what your wedding budget is, by renting a car instead of buying one. Most rental car services offer convertibles and luxury cars that will make your guests' jaws drop during your cinematic exit.
2. A First-class High School Reunion Arrival
As with your wedding, you want to arrive at and leave your high school reunion in style. Even if you never became the success you promised everyone you'd become, you can still look like you did. Go by your local car rental office or browse their website to find a car that conveys the message you want to send.
3. First Date, First Impression
If you haven't had your wedding or a high school reunion, you may be more concerned about your dating life. They say that first impressions are everything, so why not pick up your date in a nice, clean car?
Now, you probably shouldn't go overboard by renting a luxury car. This could send the signal that you are better off financially than you really are, which could backfire later. Choose a car that represents who you are and you will make a great first impression.
4. Road Tripping with a Rental
There are several reasons to rent a car for a long road trip:
• You save wear and tear on your own car
• You avoid adding mileage to your personal car's odometer that would depreciate its value.
• You can save money by choose a rental car that gets better gas mileage than your own car.
• A smart rental choice can keep you and your travelers comfortable by providing more seating options and plenty of room for your luggage.
5. Trip Convenience
If a road trip is not your style, you'll still need a way to get around after you get off the plane. Renting a car is often more cost effective than using a cab to get around and it is much more convenient than having family members or friends drive you around while you're visiting their city.
6. Moving in Style
Whenever you need to move or need to help a friend move, try renting a moving truck from a car rental office. Renting a truck will save your vehicle from dings and scratches, and give you more room to transport items, which equals fewer trips and less gas.